Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. To strengthen our leading market position, we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 190 customers worldwide.
We are looking for a skilled individual to join our AMOS Training team. Our Trainers are responsible for training and adequately preparing our clients for their daily work with AMOS.
Our Trainers ensure our customers how to work effectively and efficiently to get the most out of the available functions in AMOS.
- Self-directed organization and realization of AMOS training in English for our internal and external customers in Switzerland and abroad.
- Customization of training scope based on customer needs.
- Coordination of training with Subject Matter Experts, team members and customers.
- Show a strong customer service orientation.
- Maintain a high level of familiarity with the application.
- Design, develop and execute train-the-trainer sessions, and deliver various other training programs.
- Identify what the individual would like to accomplish and develop a program that is best suited for the customer's business culture in the context of on-the-job training.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and representational speaking.
- Effective training techniques.
- Fluency in English and German is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have a strong ability to communicate and relate to all levels and types of students, including presenting technical information in "layman's" terms.
- Applicants must take pleasure in frequent travelling.
- Experience in the MRO business and AMOS knowledge is a must.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to be a team player, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Relocation to our company headquarters located in the Basel area (Switzerland).
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Flexible working hours (flex time model & possibility of home office)
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- An international work environment with people from around the globe
- Flight and travel discount
- Workplace & Culture